The information (including text, images, and logos) and its arrangement, layout, and display on this web site are protected by copyright, trademark, and other forms of intellectual property rights. All rights are reserved.
Unless indicated otherwise, copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights in the information on this web site are owned by the Philadelphia Science Festival.
You may use, copy, or reproduce information provided on this web site for personal or non-commercial educational use provided that you:
1. identify the source of the information;
2. do not represent the information as being an official version of the information; and
3. do not produce the information in a misleading manner.
All other use, copying or reproduction of any information on this web site is prohibited except:
1. to the extent permitted by law; or
2. with our express prior written permission.
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that permission has been obtained for information (including text, images, and logos) to appear on this web site. If you have legal rights in any information appearing on this web site and you believe that those rights have been infringed by this web site please contact us immediately.
Copyright for photos displayed on this web site is retained by the Festival partner who provided it.
Photos on this web site may not be:
1. sold or used in any way for profit or commercial purposes, including use in commercial or professional websites or printed materials; or
2. used to suggest endorsement of any product or service by the Philadelphia Science Festival.